DPA S.A. (Digital Printing Application) was created in 1996.
2004: Acquisition of three packaging production lines to enter the flexible packaging sector.
2007: New capital increase in order to make new strategic investments:
2008: Acquisition of Label Pack SA: new name DPA Label Pack S.A.
2009: Entry in the adhesive labels market with the first HP Indigo installed in early 2009.
2010: Start of the investment project for the construction of a new plant with the latest technology in Corinth, as well as a new hybrid printing line, offering a higher production capacity and many competitive advantages.
2014: Purchase of a second HP Indigo production line.
2017: Installation of a new 10-color printing machine.
Today, the company continues to expand while positioning itself predominantly in various sectors.
• Be specialized in our sector, thanks to the most efficient organization and maximum respect of deadlines.
• Build on strength of our team by investing materially and ethically on it.
• Focus importantly on our ethical values and integrity in all circumstances.
• Respect the rules imposed by law and business ethics.
• Constantly seeking the “ultimate” service for our customers.
• Prioritize the responsibility of the social environment, paying particular attention to respect human and environment.
• In such a creative market, highlight and constantly develop our creativity and flexibility.
• To be a reference on the market in terms of services and standards responding to the “real” needs of our customers.
• Continually pursue the development of our company and place it at the top of its sector.
• Constantly seek the financial and human resources needed to find innovative solutions in the sector.